Tungsten Powder Hydrogen Reduction Furnace
The hydrogen reduction furnace for doped tungsten powder has experienced the development process from single tube reduction furnace → double tube reduction furnace → four tube reduction furnace → multi tube (fifteen tube, eighteen tube) reduction furnace (static reduction) → rotary furnace (dynamic reduction).
Four Tube Reduction Furnace
The new four tube deoxidizer with doped tungsten powder is mainly used in the reduction process, which uses hydrogen as the reducing agent to produce tungsten powder or molybdenum powder. It is characterized by low oxygen loss and stable atmosphere in the furnace. It can be equipped with an automatic system to realize the functions of boat vessel automatic transportation, automatic weighing and distribution, automatic shaking, automatic boat distribution on the feeding platform, automatic transportation on the feeding platform, and automatic boat feeding.
The new four tube reduction furnace has the functions of automatic rowing, continuous hydrogen supply, adjustable oxygen flow, and hydrogen recovery spray cooling. It adopts full automatic control, relevant alarm prompts, and perfect safety interlock.
Fifteen Tube Reduction Furnace
The fully automatic fifteen tube reduction furnace for doped tungsten powder is the most advanced equipment for tungsten (molybdenum) powder reduction production at present, with advanced design concept, close integration with process technology and operation, high degree of automation, large output, stable product quality, low operating cost, safety and reliability. It has the functions of fully automatic feeding and discharging, bubbling method discharging control, continuous oxygen supply, separate control of main hydrogen and make-up hydrogen flow, and hydrogen recovery spraying cooling. It adopts fully automatic control, and relevant alarm prompts and safety interlocks are perfect.
Fully Automatic Intelligent 18 Tube Reduction Furnace
Features of fully automatic and intelligent 18 tube reduction furnace:
1.Multi tube heating, uniform temperature and large output;
2.The round furnace tube is adopted, with small deformation and smooth feeding and discharging;
3.Intermittent feeding and discharging, good sealing performance, low gas consumption, hydrogen recovery;
4.Fully automatic boat loading, boat pushing, discharging and boat dumping mechanisms are optional, with stable product quality and low labor intensity;
5.It has the function of equipment remote control, remote control, fault diagnosis and software upgrade.
Rotary Tube Electric Furnace
Rotary tube electric furnace is an industrial furnace that heats workpieces or materials by using electric current to heat electric heating elements or heating media in the furnace. It is a kind of equipment for re oxidation of fine particles of metal oxides or other inorganic materials or roasting in a reducing atmosphere. It is also a kind of equipment for calcining granular powders in powder metallurgy, ceramics, refractories, lithium anode and cathode materials and other industries.
Main features of rotary tube electric furnace: 1) The pressure in the furnace tube is automatically adjusted according to the setting; 2) Advanced axial and end face combined seal ensures no air leakage during long time use; 3) The revolving speed of the furnace tube and the stepless moisture speed of the feeding spiral meet the requirements of different production processes.
Pusher Type Reduction Furnace
Technical features of pusher type reduction furnace
1.Multi tube heating, uniform temperature and large output;
2.Intermittent feeding and discharging, good sealing performance, low gas consumption, hydrogen recovery;
3.Fully automatic boat loading, boat pushing, discharging and boat dumping mechanisms are optional, with stable product quality and low labor intensity;
4.It has the function of equipment remote control, remote control, fault diagnosis and software upgrade.
Fully Automatic Continuous Pushboat Powder Metallurgy Reduction Furnace
Application field of fully automatic continuous pushboat powder metallurgy reduction furnace
The fully automatic continuous pushboat powder metallurgy reduction furnace is applicable to the electromechanical equipment for reducing non-ferrous metal oxides to metal powders, especially for reducing tungsten oxide and molybdenum oxide to tungsten powder and molybdenum powder of different particle sizes.
Brief introduction of automatic continuous pushboat powder metallurgy reduction furnace
1. This product has the advantages of energy conservation, good product quality, multiple specifications, low labor intensity, etc.
2. The double furnace door design is adopted. The pneumatic device is used to open and close the furnace door. Movable baffles are also set at the inlet and outlet of the furnace tube to prevent hydrogen from overflowing and air from entering.
3. The programmable technology is used to realize fast feeding and unloading, and the machinery continuously and slowly pushes the boat. The boat is smooth, and the materials do not produce thick and thin layers and scattering. The materials enter the process temperature curve of each belt slowly and evenly, and enter the cooling belt slowly, avoiding fast pushing, and ensuring the stability of output and quality.
4. It can realize continuous and stable feeding and discharging without shutting down the main hydrogen gas source, without secondary supplement of H2. The consumption of H2 is less than 1.05 times of the theoretical amount, ensuring the stability of hydrogen flow and system reduction atmosphere, increasing the reaction time, increasing the powder output by more than 25%, and reducing the oxygen content of tungsten powder from 0.04% to 0.02%. The uniformity of powder particles is better than that of traditional furnace type.
5. The new furnace design and thermal insulation performance have been tested. The average temperature rise of the furnace shell surface is 35 ℃ (except for the two ends of the reduction furnace), the sectional temperature difference between the four furnace tubes is less than ± 5 ℃, and the sound and light alarm is set in place, and the automatic shutdown protection system is provided for overload feeding. It is also equipped with open circuit detection and alarm for phase loss, thyristor breakdown and resistance wire burning.
6. Configure Rs485 communication interface to realize computer monitoring. The furnace tube adopts free expansion at both ends and is equipped with an automatic expansion protection device, which can prevent the furnace tube from bending and deformation in the process of thermal expansion and cold contraction, prevent the furnace tube from plugging and cracking, and prolong the service life of the furnace tube. A waste heat utilization device is set at the bottom of the furnace body to heat the furnace bottom and preheat the cold hydrogen before entering the furnace tube, so as to improve the temperature of hydrogen entering the furnace and effectively use the secondary energy.
If you have any interest in tungsten powder, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +86 592 5129696.