Ammonium Paratungstate Producing Method
Ammonium paratungstate producing method according to different types of tungsten concentrate is also different:
1. Tungsten concentrate high pressure alkali boiling - ion exchange method - evaporation crystallization method.
2. Tungsten concentrate high pressure alkali boiling - solvent extraction - evaporation crystallization method.
3. Tungsten scheelite soda digesting technology - ion exchange method - evaporation crystallization method.
4. Tungsten scheelite soda digesting technology - solvent extraction - evaporation crystallization method.
5. Tungsten scheelite caustic soda villiaumite - ion exchange method – evaporation crystallization method.
6. Tungsten scheelite caustic soda villiaumite – solvent extraction – evaporation crystallization method.
7. Tungsten scheelite hydrochloric acid decomposition – ammonium solvent – evaporation method.
Ammonium paratungstate manufacturing equipment
According to different producing method, different equipments are also required. Evaporation crystallization is the most commonly used method. Manufacturing equipment would be enamel reactor and continuous crystallizer. Other APT manufacturing equipment such as cryogenic cooling vacuum drier.
Ammonium tungstate solution producing APT:
Crystalline separating out APT from ammonium tungstate solution is the most important process during tungsten metallurgy. The principle is by heating evaporation concentration or cooling method to let the crystalline material reach hypersaturated state in solution. Or can turn the solute into material with low solubility and reach hypersaturated state. APT crystallization method applied currently is evaporation crystallization, neutralization crystallization and refrigeration crystallization method.
If you have any interest in ammonium paratungstate, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone:+86 592 5129696.